When you signed up for a new Annual Membership, you were automatically enrolled in auto-renew to make sure there were no interruptions in your service. If you would like to turn off auto-renew, please follow the steps online. Please note that this does not completely cancel your membership or remove it from your account. For further assistance, please reach out to our friendly support team.
- Log into your account online here.
- Under Membership, you’ll see a list of your active memberships.
- Select ‘View Details’ alongside the membership you wish to stop auto-renewal.
- A pop-up will appear. At the bottom, there will be a line ‘Prefer to cancel your membership?’. Select Start here.
- You will see a place to select a reason for cancelling. After selecting all relevant reasons, click Next.
- Click Cancel Membership.
In the app:
- Open the app and tap ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Annual Membership’.
- Scroll down through your membership details to ‘Manage plan’.
- This will bring up the option to pause or cancel your membership.