Bay Wheels offers all Bay Area residents an affordable, accessible, and fun transportation option for riders who are income-eligible. Users may be eligible if you are eligible for, or enrolled in Calfresh, the SFMTA (Low Income) Lifeline Pass or the PG&E CARE utility discount. This program starts at a single $5 annual fee for your first year. After this, members will be charged $5 every month.
The Bike Share for All membership includes:
- Bikes available 24/7 across San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville, and San Jose
- Unlimited 60-minute rides (rides longer than 60 minutes will result in additional fees of $3 per additional 15 minutes)
- Clipper card compatible
- Pay with cash via prepaid card or use your debit card
- Note: Bike Share for All members will pay $0.05/min for ebike rides up to the cap of $1 per trip.
* Accounts without a credit card on file may be suspended until usage fees are paid.
Eligibility: Bike Share for All is available to Bay Area residents ages 18 and older who qualify.