When you signed up for a new Monthly or Annual Membership, you were automatically enrolled in auto-renew to make sure there were no interruptions in your service. We will bill the card that you have on file two days before your membership is set to expire. If you have never turned off auto-renew, you don’t need to do anything to keep riding!
If you have turned off auto-renew in your account settings, you can toggle back to "auto-renew" or you can manually renew when you are within 30 days of expiration – log in to your account and look for the option to "renew membership."
Corporate Membership: Your corporate membership does not auto-renew. Please make sure to go online through our website to re-confirm eligibility for the program and follow these steps.
- Log in at member.baywheels.com.
- Click “Renew My Membership.”
- Click "I'm eligible for a Corporate / Group Rate."
- Select your company from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the corporate password and then your corporate email address.