From the dock...
If you have attempted to unlock a bike, and the dock isn’t turning green, there may be a few reasons why it isn’t working:
- The light on the dock is glowing red → this means the bike is broken and can’t be unlocked.
- Something is wrong with the dock → occasionally, the technology on the dock may fail; please try a different dock.
- You may have an open rental → you can't take out a new bike until you have ended your last ride.
- Ebike specific: The LED ring on the back is flashing red → this means the cable lock needs to be removed. Pull cable out of rear lock and place back into pink holder.
If your ride code hasn’t expired, try the same code again on a different dock with an available bike. If it still isn’t working, you can request a new code from the kiosk – just insert the original credit card you used and to be issued a new ride code. (You won’t be charged again.)
With a QR code…
- Please try entering the chainstay number (the numbers on the bar along the middle of the rear tire)
If none of these solutions work, Fill out this form to contact us.