There are a few cycling laws all riders must follow to help ensure a safe ride:
- It's always recommended to wear a helmet.
- Ride in the same direction as traffic.
- Follow all traffic signs and signals.
- Yield to pedestrians.
- Walk bikes on sidewalks.
- Never ride distracted. Wearing headphones in both ears is illegal, and it’s never a good idea to use your phone while riding.
- Use hand signals when turning, and do not to weave in and out of traffic.
Please see our Rules of the Road section for more riding tips.