Only Classic bikes are available through the kiosk. Ebikes are exclusively available in the Lyft app.
- Push the button on the kiosk to wake up the screen.
- Tap the rent a bike button on the kiosk screen. Insert your credit or debit card.
- You should receive a five-digit ride code.
- Type that code into the keypad on the dock next to an available bike.
- When the light turns green, the bike is unlocked – remove it from the dock by the handlebars, or lift the seat to release it.
- Your code will expire after you take your bike out.
If you want to ride again while your pass is active, just insert the same credit card into the kiosk to request a new ride code (remember — your last code expired!) Don't worry, when you’re re-entering your credit card, it’s only to validate your account. You won't be charged again.