Ebikes are only available in the Lyft app. So after purchase, link your Bay Wheels account to Lyft and you can ride either classic or ebikes. Learn More
To purchase an Access Pass:
- Push the button on the kiosk to wake up the screen.
- Tap the rent a bike button on the kiosk screen.
- Insert your credit or debit card.
- Choose how many bikes you'd like – up to four
- Select Access Pass.
- Print your ride code, which you'll use to unlock your bike(s).
- Choose your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light.
- Type your code into the keypad on the bike dock(s) within five minutes.
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat and pull back to unlock it.
- Enjoy your ride!
The first 30 minutes of each ride are included in your pass price. You can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active. If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again, get a new code by swiping the same credit or debit card at the kiosk. (Don’t worry, you won’t be charged again.) You can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active.